ActionPacked! LiveAction for Capacity Planning and Baselining
Generate synthetic network traffic with LiveAction to perform pre-deployment assessments.
Looking for Pricing? Click here!
LiveAction utilizes NetFlow, QoS, and IP SLA on LiveAction to help with capacity planning and performance baselining. Generate synthetic network traffic with LiveAction to perform pre-deployment assessments.
Problem: Network administrators don’t know how much capacity is being used and if they are running out of bandwidth.
- Network-wide/site-based dashboards and detailed reports provide bandwidth utilizations enabling understanding of current usage and baseline
- GUI-based IP SLA tests (latency, jitter, packet loss, etc.) allow assessment of network performance
- GUI-based IP SLA Voice Operations (VO) tests load up the network with test RTP streams to ascertain if it is ready for new video services
Cisco Technologies Used
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IP Service Level Agreement (IP SLA)
- IP Service Level Agreement Video Operationa (IP SLA VO)
Stress test your network environment by sending synthetic traffic streams to gauge voice/video deployment readiness
Network Capacity Assessment—Flow and QoS reporting enables understanding of current capacity usage by site, by application, by class, and more
Service-Assurance Verification—Test network performance by measuring jitter, delay, packet loss, and plan capacity with IP SLA VO tests before deploying rich media applications
Out-of-Bandwidth Avoidance—Establishing a baseline enables organizations to proactively understand when capacity is needed and avoid bandwidth depletion that can negatively affect application performance
View real time performance statistics for any interface
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.