Cisco Catalyst PON 4-port PoE, Voice, CATV ONT
Make refreshing your passive optical network (PON) easy
Our Price: $432.64
More pricing below, click here!
Cisco Catalyst PON Series Switches:
With enterprise-grade features such as power and uplink redundancy, Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and simple, low-cost operations, the Cisco Catalyst PON Series gives you what you need today, in a simple, safe, and cost-effective GPON solution.
Extend intent-based networking everywhere
Cisco Catalyst PON Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking. With its family pedigree, Catalyst PON Series switches offer Competitive network solution – it is high performance, simple structure, and easy maintenance.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst PON Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise. It provides security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the device, giving you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
With GPON feature support, bandwidth up to 108 Gbps, double uplink module, power redundancy, ONT PoE+ capability and high aggregation capacity, Catalyst PON Series switches are the industry’s All-Optical solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective optical network access.
CGP-OLT products are compact and high-density network aggregation devices, meeting the requirements of ITU-T G.984 and relative GPON standards, with high access capacity, carrier-class reliability and powerful security function.
CGP-ONT products provide access for comprehensive services, including High-Speed Internet, Video, VoIP, CCTV and CATV to the subscribers in FTTx application with powerful interoperability and stability.
- All services over one optical network
- Compact and high-density for various scenarios
- 1RU for easy and quick installation
- Easy management and maintenance
- Up to 16 ports of GPON access capability
- Redundant power supply and uplinks
- Flexible downlink options with data, video, voice, CATV, PoE+, Wi-Fi
- Integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
- Template-based configurable allocation of Layer 2 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
Fewer cables and lower power consumption
Efficient and scalable structure
Variable splitting ratios that scale as needed while reducing bottlenecks
Enhanced privacy and security
Higher security and privacy at the physical level, data level, and end-user port
Simple network management
Centralized configuration and monitoring of end-to-end devices
Features and Benefits:
Passive Optical Network
- Passive element is stable, easy to maintain without failure.
- All-Optical has high bandwidth and great potential for bandwidth upgrade in the future, which is the development trend of bearer network.
- Simple Network, load balancing and end-to-end network management for easy maintenance.
- The platform adopts all-optical network, which has large bandwidth capacity for carrying multiple services. It has good expansibility and network upgrade space, which is in line with the network development trend.
- Large bandwidth, the maximum bandwidth of a single user can reach 2500Mbps.
- One fiber carrying multiple services, supporting voice, video, security, Internet and other services.
- Support type B protection, backup and disaster recovery protection for PON port.
- Power redundancy and dual uplink routing to avoid single point of network failure.
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) provides rapid spanning tree convergence independent of spanning tree timers and also offers the benefit of Layer 2 load balancing and distributed processing.
- IEEE802.3AD Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) provides multiple links binding to achieve uplink backup.
- The platform provides end-to-end QoS guarantees. Through the comprehensive application of congestion management, priority marking, queue scheduling and traffic rate limiting/shaping, it can meet the user's service quality requirements and create a high-quality network for customers.
- Service quality guarantee: Based on the IEEE 802.1p protocol, different service class CoS (Class of Service) values are set according to different service types, and differentiated priority processing methods are provided to improve the network quality index such as delay time, jitter, and packet loss rate. Different traffic classifications have different priorities, and different queues such as SP (Strict Priority) and WRR (Weighted Round Robin) are used to perform queue scheduling of data flows for improving the services quality.
- Bandwidth guarantee: User bandwidth is guaranteed by the application of DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Assignment) mechanism and the traffic rate limiting/shaping function. Generally, the VoIP service is set to a fixed bandwidth, the IPTV and video services are set to ensure bandwidth, and the high-speed Internet service is set to the maximum bandwidth. The data stream is limited and shaped by a plurality of line templates to ensure bandwidth guarantee.
Quick Installation and Deployment
- Automatic data configuration and delivery, fast service opening.
- Low-energy equipment to save energy, reduce emissions and protect the environment.
- The whole process of passive optical connection makes the network topology stable and reliable, and the fault point is greatly reduced. The network management system can directly manage the user ports of the ONT, provide end-to-end QoS service guarantees for the entire network, and implement end-to-end network management, which reduces the pressure and intensity of operation and maintenance, while improves operation and maintenance efficiency.
- Cisco PON Manager is an embedded GUI-based device-management tool that provides the ability to provision the device, to simplify device deployment and manageability, and to enhance the user experience. It supports Alarm, Performance, Data Configuration and Delivery, Security, Log, Terminal Management and software batch upgrade functions.
|Downlinks total 10/100/1000 PoE+ copper ports||1 PoE+||4 PoE+||4 PoE+||4 PoE+||4 Data|
|Uplink configuration PON port||1 GPON (SC/APC receptacle)||1 GPON (SC/APC receptacle)||1 GPON (SC/APC receptacle)||1 GPON (SC/APC receptacle)||1 GPON (SC/APC receptacle)|
|Voice POTS||n/a||n/a||2 POTS RJ11||2 POTS RJ11||2 POTS RJ11|
|CATV Coaxial||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 CATV Coax||1 CATV Coax|
|Wi-Fi||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Wi-Fi 2.4G/5GHz|
|USB Type A File mgt||n/a||1 USB Type A||1 USB Type A||1 USB Type A||1 USB Type A|
|Performance and scalability|
|Total number of MAC addresses||2k||2k||2k||2k||2k|
|Total number of IPv4 routing table||n/a||8 static routes||8 static routes||8 static routes||8 static routes|
|Total number of ARP table||n/a||1K||1K||1K||1K|
|Transmission Rate||DS:2.488 Gbps
|QoS scale entries||8 priority queues||8 priority queues||8 priority queues||8 priority queues||8 priority queues|
|IP/Port filter entries||20||20||20||20||20|
|Mac Filter entries||20||20||20||20||20|
|URL Blocking entries||8||8||8||8||8|
|Jumbo frames||1,500 bytes||1,500 bytes||1,500 bytes||1,500 bytes||1,500 bytes|
|DRAM||32MB DDR3||256MB DDR3||256MB DDR3||256MB DDR3||256MB DDR3|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.5 x 4.1 x 7.5 in (3.8 x 10.5 x 19.0 cm)||1.7 x 9.4 x 5.7 in (4.4 x 24.0 x 14.5 cm)||1.7 x 9.4 x 5.7 in (4.4 x 24.0 x 14.5 cm)||1.7 x 9.4 x 5.7 in (4.4 x 24.0 x 14.5 cm)||1.6 x 6.6 x 6.9 in (4.0 x 16.8 x 17.5 cm)|
|Weight||1.9 lbs (0.84 kg)||2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)||2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)||2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)||0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)|
|Mean time between failures (hours)||830,000||450,000||410,000||360,000||830,000|
|Connectors and cabling||
|Power connectors||Internal power supply connector: The internal power supply is an auto-ranging unit. It supports input voltages between 100 and 240 VAC. Use the supplied AC power cord to connect the AC power connector to an AC power outlet.|
|Management and Standards Support|
|Safety and Compliance|
|Electromagnetic emissions certifications||
|Environmental||Reduction of Hazardous Substances (ROHS) 5|
|Half port traffic||Full port traffic||No link||PoE test (no traffic)|
|SKU||FEP||Input||0.01% EEE||10%||50%||100%||0.01% EEE||10%||50%||100%|
Download the Cisco Catalyst PON Switches Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $432.64