Build a foundation for extraordinary outcomes in your data center, core, or edge.
Cisco Catalyst PON Series Switches
With enterprise-grade features such as power and uplink redundancy, Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and simple, low-cost operations, the Cisco Catalyst PON Series gives you what you need today, in a simple, safe, and cost-effective GPON solution.
Cisco Catalyst Micro Switches
Offering enterprise-class security, management and reliability, Catalyst Micro Switches are optimized for smart buildings and fiber-to-the-office (FTTO) networks. They're the smart choice for delivering copper or fiber connectivity directly to the end device.
Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Switches
Cisco Catalyst Digital Building plenum-rated UPOE fan-less switches are designed for smart buildings and optimized for low-voltage PoE. Combine lighting, air conditioning, security systems, and more on one IP network with seamless security and easy installation and management.
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Switches
The Catalyst 1000 Series switch platform provides a range of options to fulfill almost any small business network's requirements. All models include an easy-to-use web UI for configuration, management, and monitoring.
Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches
Catalyst 9600 Series Switches
- Granular port options 1G/10G/25G/40G/100G, mGig
- Secure segmentation with SD-Access
- State-of-the-art high availability with N+1 power and fan redundancy and 1+1 supervisor redundancy
- Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
Catalyst 9500 Series Switches
Catalyst 9400 Series Switches
Catalyst 9300 Series Switches
Catalyst 9300L 1G Fixed Uplink Switches
- 24 or 48 ports of 1G for data, PoE+, and mGig
- Fixed uplinks of 4x1G, 4x10G, 2x40G
Catalyst 9300 1G modular-uplink Switches
- 24 or 48 ports of 1G for data, PoE+, Cisco UPOE and SFP fiber
- Modular uplinks of 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G or mGig
Catalyst 9200 Series Switches
Catalyst 9200 and 9200L Multigigabit Switches
- Up to 160-Gbps stacking bandwidth
- 8 or 12 multigigabit ports up to 10G
Catalyst 9200 (modular uplink) Switches
- 160-Gbps stacking bandwidth
- Swappable network modules with 4 x 1G, 4 x 1/10G, 2 x 25G, or 2 x 40G uplinks